moonstones question

From: ralphstebenne_at_...
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:37:12 -0000

Recently started playing Runequest again, I'm using the hard cover red rulebook, and running an adventure using the new Pavis/BigRubble book.  The party was jumped by the Lunar patrol inside the Rubble from the encounters list. Amazingly, they defeated the patrol and captured a couple. The leader was in Possesion of a moonstone. I cant find any reference to moonstones. Is it similar to a crystal? I have a lot of source material, boxes of stuff, i still cant find reference to it. Haven't played in years. Could someone post its information for me, thanks in advance. Ralph