Re: Re: Disciple Clashes

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:59:34 -0400

Matthew & Tracey Cole wrote:

> Hey Jeff how are you? I like the piccies!!!

Thanks. Mel took them. She's really good at that.

> Can I ask you to tell me what you know about the army of tomorrow?
>
> Matthew

The Army Of Tomorrow-orow-orow-orow..... The Old World Is Dead And We Can Make A Better One! (okay, its not quite the right slogan)

Its one of the sample Hero Bands provided in the Delux Hero Wars rules. I think there _might_ be a bit of them on the Issaries site. Just reading them gives me a very 'buck rogers' feel to them.

They are a bunch of Malkioni and like minded souls who serve The Great Futurist. He provides an order of wizards who help Bring About The Right Future.... Its all very gung-ho. They are happy to have animists and theists in their ranks as long as they keep behave themselves (no spouting off orlanthi slogans, etc)

David, the Great Futurist, is apparently a minor saint of the Hrestoli Church.

Hope this helps,

Jeff