Re: Re: Disciples clash

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:27:16 +0100

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:56:30 +0100, Dougie wrote:

>I think the idea of Orlanthi beating each other up religious grounds would
>be completely alien to their way of thinking. Their ways are "right" because
>they work, if the tribe over the hill does things differently then fine,
>that works for them or maybe they even know some useful sacred knowledge we
>could learn/steal... They are only "wrong" if they turn from sacred O&E and
>start worshipping the Evil Emperor/ Lunar chaos etc etc.

What's Lokamyadon about if not Orlanthi beating each other up on religious grounds?

What about the whole Elmal/Yelmalio conflict?

And anyway those bastards over the hill don't just do things differently, they do things WRONG! And what's more they've been doing things wrong ever since our clan came to Dragon Pass.

Is Carl Hiaassen shaking his head and saying "If I'd have written this, no-one would have beleived it?"