Re: Disciples clash

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:10:47 -0000

"If it weren't for those Black Oak bastards *spit* and all the others who have things all screwed up, things wouldn't be in the shape they are, I tell ya. Why if everyone did things properly like we do we'd've kicked the lunars right back to, uh, wherever it is they came from, and Sartar's Flame would still be burning bright. I don't know why nobody will give us our due so they can learn the right way. It's plain as the nose on your face that if they did then things would be a lot better. Yep, lot, lot better...."