Re: New Poll/playtesters

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 11:40:46 -0000

I've got a 13,000 word set of three linked heroquests that Issaries probably doesn't have a place for in its near-term line up. I can:

Wait a year or more for them to have a slot. Give it to them for the web site.
Give it to a fanzine.
Charge upwards of $7 delivered internationally for a small print run justified by scenario material, and deal with lots of print production hassles.

Now, I love fan contributions to Glorantha and have made many myself, but at the moment my other work is not making the mortgage or buying the dog food, so if I can provide quality product to a hungry market for a reasonable price, it seems reasonable to look into it.

Mike, who needs playtesters for a Lhankor Mhy heroquest.