Re: OT: Electronic episodes

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 14:06:07 -0000

Jeff wrote:

> Not really. Its not _quite_ OT but I think the Poll _is_ a useful
thing. I notice from it that there's a lot of folks willing to pay a few bucks for a 30+ page supplement. This is an avenue that could and should be explored, I think.<

Agreed there is obviously some mileage for fan material being distributed this way as well as in shops as the lower startup costs make the option more widely available.

Prsumably anyone thinking of doing this and generating revenue will need to talk to Issaries about copyright's, trademarks, royalties etc.

Ian Cooper