Help! Yinkin and Telmor do the spike.

From: Adam Benedict Canning <dahak_at_...-online.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:18:19 +0100

Last Session for various reasons the party Yinkin Devotee flub his part on a Telmori heroquest and agreed to go along and help Telmor sneak into the spike.

This is not good, the final station on that quest is as all good yinkini know, telling telmor where to get off and fighting him when he won't take no for an answer.

Which leaves me a Slightly confused Wolf Warrior and an Alusar the Spy devotee heading off towards the Spike, with little idea what they will find.

Luckily as it might be obvious the PC's have no idea what's going on, and none of which myth they are now doing, So what I would like please is a few suggestions for things to throw at them while they try and get out of this.

[The rest of the party on discovering he'd left on this have spent a session or two arranging extraordinary support for the yinkini from the rest of the clan]

Adam