Re: Re: OT: Electronic episodes

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:28:22 +1000

The project is complete - Ian Thomson did a tremendous job in coordinating it all, and he and MOB - among others! - did a good deal of work expanding and updating the original scenario. I did the layout and maps.

The files are with Issaries. Stay tuned for announcements.

(Yes, I was drumming up interest. If overexcited, close your eyes and think of Darra Happan metaphysics, or Pelorian double ledgers).

John