Re: Re: OT: Electronic episodes

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 14:03:45 -0400

I think we're drifting off topic with this. Ways and means of getting stuff distributed is very good. Discussion of delivery and format are also excellent. Getting folks to do this is double plus good. Free market philosophy and creator/end-user rights is a bit past the mark, I fear.

There's been a lot of good suggestions and ideas voiced by the various members of the list. Now, hopefully, someone can implement this for Issaries or themselves?

Thanks!

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant