Re: Odaylan mountain men

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 11:19:23 -0000

> A market. For the way these hunters appear to operate (as
> mentioned), I bet they mostly value steads as places to offload

Also: if you have a thoroughly nasty winter, you might find yourself in need of "borrowing" more substantial shelter, maybe sharing a barn. Perhaps the wild men still drift in for the occassional ceremony or similar. Maybe come feast day, several wilderness types stroll out of the forest with a boar over their shoulder, knowing that demand is high this day. All in all I can see a lot of reasons to be on the periphery of settled cultures, if perhaps not in them.