Re: Re: re Help! Yinkin and Telmor do the spike.

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:50:25 -0400

Adam Benedict Canning wrote:

> > Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:43:43 -0000
> > From: bjm10_at_...
> > --- In HeroWars_at_y..., Thom Baguley
> > <t.s.baguley_at_l...> wrote:
> >
> > > Yes. I think the main options here are writing
> > the other myth or branching
> > > back to the original one (e.g., Telmor betrays
> > Yinkin and they fall out).

This I like. It has the right 'mythic' feel to it.

> > Or it turns out that the Telmori actually wasn't
> > a Telmori. His own
> > family didn't worship Telmor (although they
> > thought they did), who
> > became the enemy of Yinkin, but Telmorlio,
> > Yinkin's hitherto forgotten
> > best bud!!!!
>
> I think that is best saved as one of the possibly unpleasant
> consequences for the characters afterwards.

Er, yeah. I just find the name sounds like something from "Beavis and Butthead." I keep sniggering everytime I say it.

> But Solar cult wolves do have an interesting feel to them.
> Perhaps a minor challenge between Orlanth and Yelm, that of
> animal handling...

I think that this might turn the Telmori in question into a dog. Or something like that. Leaving the Wolf Alliance to join the Fire Tribe -- afterall, its _warm_ around the campfire and safer. But he'd not be a wolf but he'd be civilized and obedient. =) And we all want Obedience.

Yelm: Serve, Honour and OBEY. (Stay, Sit, Heel)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant