Re: Re: Odayla and the "mountain men"

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:20:26 +1000

> True enough. I suppose I am too pragmatic to have the right mindset
> for that. But pragmatism IS a fairly common characteristic amongst
> hunter/gatherers. =)

A *very* Heortling trait. They're not *that* different. :)

> Hibernating takes a lot of work, I suspect. Or I may be making it too
> difficult.

Its a standard Odaylan feat. GMs more experienced in HW might tell me how difficult a winter-long sleep would be. The cult secret is an interesting variation on hibernation, one not tied to the seasons.

And so to Buffy... Johnson be damned!

John

nysalor_at_...                   John Hughes

"Oh no, not again."
- A bowl of petunias.