RE: Re: Issaries Inc heroquest for communication

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:52:22 -0700

At 12:27 PM 7/12/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>> > That's really nice! However, surely even Eurmal occasionally gets the
>> > pretty girl?

I, for one, DO think that eurmal can get the girl, and maybe even often. But I also believe that anyone who uses Eurmal magic to get the girl always also gets more than bargained for. The prize catch, typically desired for some id-driven trickster reason, turns out to be shrewish, a bad cook, laden with curses, loaded with bad kinfolk and so on. "Oh, no wonder they call me Trickster," he moans.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>