Re: Helden

From: Robert McArthur <mcarthur_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:39:50 +1000

John Hughes wrote:
> What *is* still relevant is the mystery of Argrath. Helden is essentially my
> response to 'King of Sartar', and suggests one possibility among many. As we
> prepare for Sartar Rising and the outbreak of the terrible calamities to
> come, its timely to bring the mystery of Argrath once more to mind.

Argrath's no mystery, it's just Greg who has created that. If you ever want to *do* anything with Argrath (and BTW, the novella was a great read)
then you have to ignore Greg here (IMVHO): there's no problem about Argrath
in my Glorantha (RQ or HW [yes, there's the reference :-]). YGMV. YHWMV. Ciao
Rob