Re: Argrath

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:41:07 -0700

> Message: 11
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:49:06 +1000
> From: "Grawe, Philipp" <pgrawe_at_...>
> Argrath reunites the tribes of Dragon Pass, lights the flame of Sartar, somehow reworks Sartarite battle strategy into something new and different that beats the Lunars, completes a full Lightbringers Quest with extra bit tacked on to get Sheng, mobilises Dragons to take down the Red Moon and you say there's no mystery.
>
> I have no idea how he did more than half these things and there's plenty more mystery about him than that. I reckon, anyway.

For our take on how he did these things, check out the Gwandor Saga at www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha.

One of our players is Argrath Dragonfriend. We are friendly with Argrath Whitebull and Argrath Sharpsword. Argrath Venharlsson is kinda wierd while Argrath Maniskisson is a 'loftier-than-thou' bastard who the rest of them have set up to be the fall guy. Kallyr the Argrath has just returned from her celestial quest and become Queen. We haven't seen Sir Argrath Not-Appearing-in-this-Tale yet and Sir Argrath Caught-in-Traffic is still stuck somewhere in Nochet. :^)

Best Regards,

Wesley

:::