Re: Helden

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:40:05 EDT

Hello Friends,

>> What *is* still relevant is the mystery of Argrath. Helden is essentially >> my response to 'King of Sartar', and suggests one possibility among many. As

>> we prepare for Sartar Rising and the outbreak of the terrible calamities to
>> come, its timely to bring the mystery of Argrath once more to mind.

> Argrath's no mystery, it's just Greg who has created that. If you ever
> want to *do* anything with Argrath (and BTW, the novella was a great
> read) then you have to ignore Greg here (IMVHO): there's no problem about
> Argrath in my Glorantha (RQ or HW [yes, there's the reference :-]). YGMV.
> YHWMV.
   You WILL have to do a lot with some Argrath in the future of the Sartar Series, according to the soon to be published Sartar books.

Argrath is more than one person, and you will have to deal with some of them along the story arc.

And you, and your series determine if you deal with THE Argrath or not....

Cheers

André