Tradetalk.de material

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:23:46 +0200

Hi friends

there is some new material available at Tradetalk.de which we would like to bring to you attention.

  1. We have made possible to get some issue of Tradetalk # 1. We found some issues in an old stockage and if you are missing this issue in your collection get it now. It will be the last option to get your hands on it.
  2. Masks of Pavis # 2 will be available in November and preorders can be made now. The content is described at www.Tradetalk.de under Tentacles Tome.
  3. Ye Booke of Tentacles # 4 will be also arise in November and you can do your preorder now.
  4. Unspoken Word # 1 are also available now at Tradetalk.de as well as the high quality Lunar Map from Wesley Quadros.
  5. Ian Thomson has given his articles of YBoT # 3 for the use of Masks of Pavis # 1 onto the website. Furthermore you can find there under Specials some more material for the use of Masks of Pavis.
  6. Every attendee of Tentacles will know that we have made a big group photo at Tentacles 2001 at Castle Stahleck. This group photo can be ordered now at Tradetalk.de. Take a look at this fine picture with all the friends of the Tentacles Convention.
  7. Furthermore you can order all issues of Tradetalk (except # 6) and some issue of YBoT # 2. On the german page also the german magazine Schattenklinge can be ordered.

You can pay your order on our secure ordering site with your credit card. We are accepting VISA, Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express and Diners Club.

Cheers

ingo

Editor of Tradetalk
www.Tradetalk.de