RE: Balazar

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:28:54 -0400

My RQ3 campaign had it's prophesy of the Hero Wars which involved the coming of the Dog Boy who would unite the hearths and drive out the foreign invaders returning the land to its blissful pre-Balazar state. The prophesised one was actually born at the end of that campaign at the end of 1618 so just about the time all hell breaks lose in the Lunar Empire (which involved the pulling out of any Lunar troops in Elkoi) he'd be ready to strike.

You can read all about the birth and the Lunars attempts to thwart it at : http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/stories/bwt.html
<http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/stories/bwt.html>

A very localised event of course.

Oliver