RE: Re: Garhound Contest makes me think of GV

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:41:26 -0400

Mike Dawson

> This got me thinking...is there real interest out there for the Return of
Varloz AKA
> Black Rock's Secret AKA Gaumata's Vision Exposed?

I think so, a HW version would be great as it was an excellent scenario, all the ones in Shadows on the Borderland were good.

> I've always been heartened by the warm reception that scenario got (thanks
Nick and others)
>but I confess that the scenario was so open-ended that I'm unsure how I
might present a
 > sequel useful for any and everyone who played it before.

It was a fun one all right. It proved that my party were their own worst enemies.

>I suppose I could set up a single survivor of Black Rock as the nemesis for
the Heroes.

Only the young adult women survived my running of the session.

> Does anyone out there have running games so ancient that characters who
ran in Gaumata's
> Vision are still playing today?

That campaign's in hiatus right now but I certainly not ruling out running it again. The characters have just too much damn colour to drop it all together! I last ran it in early 2000 so it wasn't that long ago!

Oliver