Re: Garhound Contest makes me think of GV

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:14:14 -0000

> This got me thinking...is there real interest out there for the
Return of Varloz AKA Black Rock's Secret AKA Gaumata's Vision Exposed?

I will tell you in a couple of days...

we are currently running GV (a really great scenario!) I am using the original for RQ3 as base, but the stats need little translation since a lot of the plot is untechnical: it is a narrative, investigative scenario. Mood and reasoning are more important than stats.

> Does anyone out there have running games so ancient that characters
who ran in Gaumata's Vision are still playing today?

We have ran the last two sessions of game and we shall finish the scenario tomorrow; so my group _is_ that ancient. (ehi, don't spoil the last bits of mystery ;))

Ciao,
Gian