Re: Digest Number 537

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:24:21 EDT

Hi All,

 I would like to nominate the Rutger Hauer movie Flesh and Blood as a model for Safelster, a really good Hero Band theme in this film.

 Also the Bryan Brown movie Age of Treason, while extremelly cheesy and sacrilige to the Didius Falco books, gives some really good ideas for Glamour or even Furthest - especially all the bits with the huge head of nero being dragged through the city.

 I also like Dune, just for the visuals, the Bene Gesirit (SP?) were models for the Sisterhood of Siwah-El in Martin Hawley and my version of Fonrit.

Cheese

Simon