Hut of Darkness

From: MOB <mrmob_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:21:03 +1000

G'day all,

Peter Nordstrand has volunteered to translate my Joseph Conrad/Francis Ford Coppola/Mark Holsworth/Mark Morrison/MOB scenario "Hut of Darkness" into HW stats.

When we've finished it I will ask if it can be put up on the Glorantha.com website so it can be freely available like The Garhound Contest.

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
Department of Science and Mathematics Education The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3052 Australia
           Telephone: +613-8344-8526  mobile: 04-3828-9048
           Email me : mailto:mrmob_at_...
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html