Metals & Mining in Dragon Pass

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:44:13 -0000

hy there,

I tired to answer this by consulting the archives, KoS, TR, ES & ST, but couldn't find a single entry, so I may dare:

Where do the [red-, bone-]smiths in Sartar get their metal from?

I don't know of any tribe having a reputation for this, but my Gustbran-PC surely wants to know this... Even more important, how do they distribute the metal between the clan & tribes, no matter if imported or self-"produced"? the lunars will cut any trade, especially with revolting clans [as my pc's clan is suppossed to be =]

thanks,

stefan