Re: Ostrich Tribe

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:14:13 -0400

Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> > > house (and our dogs telling them "yo' momma"). I just don't like
> the
> coutny
> > > telling me to pony up *yet more* money for house plans...
> >
> > Raid them!
>
> Heh, there *is* a neighbor at the bottom of our land that is getting
> awfully
> close to being raided. We're trying to convince the District Attorney
> that
> he really *is* breaking the law (grand theft) by fencing off parts of
> our
> land. If the DA insists on calling it a civil (as opposed to criminal)
>
> matter, we may just go raiding, and not a friendly cattle raid,
> either!
>
> RR

Tear down the fence. That's what we did when that happened. But I'd suggest getting the land surveyed... if you haven't already had that done recently. If someone fences it off for too long a time and it is not contested, they tend to get Squatter's Rights in the courts.

Roderick's Range War!

Just leave my sheep out of it for they are fluffy and innocent.

Jeff