Use an appropriate header

From: Bender the Robot <bendertherobot_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:33:24 -0400

In a mesage titled "Re: Ostrich Tribe," "KYER, JEFFREY" wrote
>Tear down the fence. That's what we did when that happened. But I'd

and a lot of other stuff. Entertaining thread, but what exactly does this have to do with Ostriches?! I realize
some people read every message on the list, but a lot of people don't, and don't want to waste their
time reading a bunch of OT word-weeds. Jeezeroni, show some consideration. I don't mean to pick on Jeff (one of only five people whose posts I always read). There are a lot of offenders who just click "reply" without a moment's thought about how the header is now wrong. It's one reason why I filter the group as I do.

We're all busy people and read (or at least see) a lot of emails every day. A little bit of courtesy would go a long way.

--Matt