Re: Narrator Needed for GenCon

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:12:39 -0400

>However, because of poor communication on the part of the GenCon staff
>(which also caused problems at Origins), we are not certain when the
>event is scheduled to run. We expect that it will be on Saturday, but
>the narrator will have to confirm this when they get to the convention.

According to the GenCon preregistration booklet, there are six six-player sessions starting at 5:00pm on Saturday. The winners of each individual session move on to the final and will compete for the $100 gift certificate. There is nothing about when the final takes place.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and