Gloranthan classics

From: Rick Meints <rmeints_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 11:49:46 -0000

Everyone,

Now that Griffin Mountain is back from the printers, I have shipped out the last of the orders placed more than one week ago. Hopefully, the last of you will have books arriving shortly, if they haven't already done so. My apolgies to all of you who ordered and had to wait so long while the printers did their best work at a pace that would make a dragonsnail look fast. Thanks again for all your patience.

The books are still available and ready to ship.

Here's a few brief details:

VOLUME I - Pavis & Big Rubble

Combined together in a 316 page book are the complete contents of the two original boxed campaign sets of Pavis and Big Rubble plus some designers notes and a bit of information on the Sun Dragon cult. PRICE: Hardcover UK £45 (US $70), Softcover UK £30 (US $45). Price includes surface mail shipping.

VOLUME II - Griffin Mountain

This 256 page second edition reprint contains all of the original supplement, several associated magazine articles, over 35 new pieces of art, designer's notes, 12 pages of separate
player handouts, and a never before published treatise on Running a Gloranthan Campaign by Greg Stafford.
PRICE: Hardcover UK £40 (US $60),
Softcover UK £25 (US $40).
Price includes surface mail shipping.

How can you order them?

Payment can be in US Dollars (money order or Paypal) or UK Pounds (cheque or postal money order). My mail address is Rick Meints, 22 Foxglove Road, Romford, RM7 0YQ, UK.
My email is RJMeints_at_... for Paypal payments.

NOTE: Airmail shipping to European addresses is available for just £1 (US $1.50) per book extra. Please let me know that when ordering.

SPECIAL DEAL IF YOU ORDER BOTH VOL. I & II SOFTCOVER BOOKS: Get a Pavis & Big Rubble Softcover and a Griffin Mountain Softcover for the combo price of £50 or $75.

What comes after Volume II ?

Volume III will be the Cult Compendium, the biggest book of the series due out later this year. It will contain 44 official Gloranthan cults, including everything from Cults of Prax and Cults of Terror. Volume IV will be Borderlands and Plunder. No firm dates as of yet.

That's all for now. Thanks for your time and support,

Rick Meints
Gloranthan Classics