Re: Re: Torkani

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:18:13 +0100

> From: janjero_at_...
>> Also consider Hachrat Blowhard, described on p. 51 of KoS.
>>
>> Julian Lord
>
>and his cult (or the Drum Cult, I don't remember the name exactly),
>on Wesley Quadros site, about Windy Trolls (well, we are speaking
>about Dark-side Orlanthi, but the analogy and sharing of herocults
>with the Orlanth-worshipping Uz is wide, I guess)
>
>Gian

If that's Drum Thunder it is probably Chris Bell's for his Voroni PBEM game. It isn't Torkani, but an unusual Kheldoni secret clan cult. The clan are traditional troll-haters, but have some Hachrat Blowhard worshipping Uz kin (it's a long story). The Voroni would probably regard most Torkani as wierdo troll loving scum!

Thom