Metals-Mining-Mostali

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:41:22 -0000

hy there,

all the postings about metals and mining in dragon pass really helped me to flesh out my smith-heavy pc-clan, so thanks everybody.

I'd like to add three thoughts which are closely related to my own campaign:

first, since the marsh wasn't always as big as he is now, there should be plenty bronze buried in the upland marsh. which, btw, is one of the reason made "my" smiths settled there.

second, mostali sometimes may be "friendly" to humans, they even pass some of their metal-knowledge, in order to make at least some of the big folk working for mostali ends [world machine], even if those smiths don't really know.

FWIG, stefan