GenCon report

From: Roland <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:33:29 -0000

While my GenCon experience was marred by the non-appearance of Mr. Stafford (who I understand had a personal emergency of some sort in California; I hope everything's okay), I was vastly entertained by a spontaneous game of Hero Wars that erupted (and during the correct time-slot, no less). The scenario (it turns out) is the Grazer scenario from the website. I want to thank the people who worked hard to make it possible with little preparation time; I haven't had the chance to play Hero Wars since I bought all the books. Not the least of the fun was playing a female character (my first) and a Grazer shaman, no less! Great fun was had by all, and the system showed itself well compared to many other systems I played last weekend.

Once more, thanks to everyone involved!

Roland