Re: Delecti and Beast Valley

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:02:04 +0100

> I need a bit of background on these two subjects. Is anything published
> on either, I think I've read about Beast Valley, but I can't remember
> where? As always, the Glorantha Digest Archives assume I already know
> everything (sigh).
>
> One specific question, when did Delecti create the Upland Marsh, during
> or after the EWF?

Tales 19 is probably the best source on Delecti and the Upland Marsh. Well worth getting hold of. To answer your specific question, Delecti was resident in the area of the Upland Marsh during the EWF, but formed the marsh itself as a defense during its fall, thus saving himself and his creations from the Dragonkill.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson