Re: Delecti and Beast Valley

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: 14 Aug 2001 19:27:35 +0200

Den 14 Aug 2001 16:02:04 +0100 skrev Graham Robinson:

> Tales 19 is probably the best source on Delecti and the Upland Marsh. Well

I was actually planning on ordering Tales 19, the Pavis & Big Rubble book and a couple of other Gloranthan books, but as of a few days ago I need to get a new bike. And I'm dirt poor. :-[ Please feel sorry for me.

> worth getting hold of. To answer your specific question, Delecti was
> resident in the area of the Upland Marsh during the EWF, but formed the

I'm working on something that involves an extensive park or garden at the Eastern end of what is now the Upland Marsh, created by a sorcerer during the EWF. Most of the park was swallowed by the marsh, but a fragment remains, naturally.
Does anyone have a good reason why this won't work?

Cheers,

        Bo

--
Bo Rosen (bo.rosen_at_...)