Re: Delecti and Beast Valley

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:29:08 -0000

I figure you just need a liberal application of "your game may vary." My best runequest experiences were in a campaign going in and out of the marsh (we were based in Duck Point--where else are you going to go?)....and our GM had no such back ground materials at all. I'm sure we had a very heretical marsh, but we had fun, which is the point. And since Issaries is unapt to dedicate many official words to the marsh, it isn't like you are apt to find your game world is massively contradicted by new core material.

*shrug* which isn't to say don't go get those publications, just that it doesn't seem to me that you should have to have every Gloranthan pub ever put out to have fun playing in Glorantha.

--Bryan