Re: Re: Delecti and Beast Valley

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 09:19:15 +0200

Den 14 Aug 2001 21:29:08 +0000 skrev bethexton_at_...:

Perfectly true, of course. It's just that in this case I was thinking of sending a Hero Band to the Issaries competition, so a little research is probably in order.
If I was actually running a game, I wouldn't care as much, but as I don't the enjoyment I get out of Glorantha is mainly reading about it.

Cheers,

        Bo

Ps I succumed and ordered both Tales and Tradetalk.

--
Bo Rosen (bo.rosen_at_...)
GPG/PGP Public Key at http://www.lodge.f2s.com/bo-rosen.key