Re: Junora

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:23:19 EDT

In a message dated 15/08/01 12:27:25 GMT Daylight Time, HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< just wondering if there is any material(fan or official) of the petty kingdoms/counties of Junora. >>

     I've written a fair amount of Junoran material as part of Sorcerer Knights, but that won't be published until 2002, and may even be bumped to a later book to squeeze as much Loskalmi goodness as possible into SK. And, of course, its currently covered by Issaries' copyright, so that's bugger all help to you...

     But, FWIW, I view the Junorans as a heterogenous lot with three Malkioni sects having official recognition and the odd pagan hiding out near the Oranoran border. Culturally, they're Loskalmi, but aside from those (e.g. in Einpor) who've made a recent effort to emulate their powerful neighbour, they're mostly the way Loskalm was before the Ban - more liberal than the Rokari, but not with the strong meritocratic idealism and chivalry/romance obsession that the Kingdom has today. Aside from Einpor, most of them practice traditional feudalism.

Trotsky