Re: Re: Issaries competition

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 18:51:54 +0200

Den 15 Aug 2001 08:41:16 -0700 skrev David Dunham:

Whenever two or more Issaries merchants meet at a market and they have exchanged the traditional greetings, they also have the opportunity to challenged each other to a competition. The details vary, but it usually involves buying a specific item for as little as possible from an owner who doesn't want to sell.
I.e the item must be present at the market, but not for sale.

This sometimes involves soliciting trickster help and has led to long lasting feuds, such as when Santor Goldnail managed to buy Arlkor Bulltooth's favourite slavegirl for a skinned rabbit.

Cheers,

        Bo

--
Bo Rosen (bo.rosen_at_...)