Re: Competition

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:48:02 EDT

In a message dated 16/08/01 11:34:21, you write:

<< So, once again, the Loskalmi Way shows itself superior to barbarous  paganism. Huzzah!

 Trotsky

Pah! Sir Trotsky the Flower-of-Horse-Shit chilvalry speaks like a soft ponce. While I agree that tatooed yaboos tossing rocks, - or is it just tossing? - in a field is a ridiculous spectacle I would say that in Prax we do not partake in such childish games. Our competition is the Way of Waha, constant wat, feuds and life testing danger to test our mettle and ensure the survival of the most Waha! Our way of life is competition for the very means of survival. It was the teaching of the Kargan Tories and it remains our true guide!

Margaret Tada