Hiorl the Miller HQ

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:42:19 +1000

G'day all,

Some months ago some very good ideas were put up about a "Building the Clan a Mill" HeroQuest.

I have got those notes and my players have bravely headed off on it (what else can you do when you are home visiting your kinfolk, and the clan chief's head explodes when he attempts the quest <shrug>, and everyone else has collapsed and you're lucky because at least you can still breathe, just)*. We almost had Hiorl the Lunar Miller HQ if the other PC had been a bit quicker off the mark (he's a Lunar, don't ask why, and of course is totally unaffected) .

So has anyone written up the stations for this ? If not I will go ahead and do this myself and see how it goes with a bunch of roaming murderous thugs (typical old-fashioned bunch of PC's), instead of a bunch of stay-at-home farmers ("Plowing contest !! But, but, but I'll wrestle him instead <hopeful grin>). It will end up being a very weird windmill.

Thanks, Andrew
* Guess what just happened down in Heortland (he, he. And no I never do tell my PCs what year they are in).