Re: Brothers Battles

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:15:52 -0000

I had nothing personally to do with the Garhound Contests (although I like them too, and am working on transplanting them to Tarsh), but thanks.

> While Tough would be useless, I think Enduring and similar
abilities
> should be helpful, perhaps being able to replace Breath Control,
say
> at a -3 or -5.

Agreed, I meant to put in a paragraph about substituting varous abilities for others. It's a given in HW that there will always be abilities around you didn't think of that can do the same job.

> My full name is actually Roland Volz. I don't know why Yahoo! only
> puts in the first name.

Thanks, I will ammend the file.

Wulf