Re: Zebra Rider suggestion

From: Shannon R. Wright <shwright17sons_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:36:03 -0000

> He comes from Zebra Side, initiated into Pavis, but the tracker bit
has
> me stymied.

> Bo Rosen (bo.rosen_at_h...)

 I'm kinda stumped too. There is no real God/Godess of the Hunt or of tracking. I would think Foundchild worshipped by the Balazarrians would be the closest thing in Glorantha. Me, i would adapt Uller, from the Norse mythos. He was the god of the Hunt, Trackers, Rangers, & Woodsmen. And he is obsure enough most people would not recognize him if you dropped him into glorantha./

     You can even have fun with him. Put a M in front and call him Muller and have all his priests talk with the Swedish Chef accent "Hor de Dor, Ya Vee suure"

    Hope this helps. Above all--Have Fun!!

         Sloth

 "No Johnny, you are a dufuss and we don't allow dufusses in Valhalla."

   Odin All-Father to Johnny Bravo after defeating the Frost giant