DRAGONEWT PLINTHS?

From: DARRAN <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:04:55 +0100

Greetings and Saluations
2001-08-18-1905.

I am wondering what Dragonewt Plinths look like as I am about to do a large painting of some Dragonewts standing before one. I have been unable to find anything written about them except for a brief mention in Apple Lane. (I think they were mentioned in 'Dragon Pass' boardgame as part of the Dragonewt paths but I do not own a copy) Mick Rowe did some Bryce pics for me which I have now uploaded to the files section of this groups webpage. His comments on them are below To see some of my sketches of the Dragonewts goto http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/lothlorien/d/a/darran/darran.html

CHEERS DARRAN SIMS.

darransims_at_....
dracumel_at_....
darrran_at_....

darranleesims_at_....

Darran,

you asked what i thought a dragonewt plinth looked like. so here is are quick pics i created i bryce.

General thoughts
The base forms a luck rune with a star gate like torus above. Each plinth would be slightly different.

the pic uses a basic stone texture. i'd expect the edges of the base and the torus to have lots of runes on them.

a metal torus
the eggshaped things on the corners of the plinth represent statues

with ramp

#3b

different view
changed sun position