Re: DRAGONEWT PLINTHS?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:10:15 -0700

Darran asked

> I am wondering what Dragonewt Plinths look like as I am about to do
> a large painting of some Dragonewts standing before one.
> I have been unable to find anything written about them except for a
> brief mention in Apple Lane. (I think they were mentioned in
> 'Dragon Pass' boardgame as part of the Dragonewt paths but I do not
> own a copy)

They are also mentioned in Elder Secrets: "peculiar standing stones which appear mostly to be crude and stylized representations of dragons, wyrms, and an otherwise unknown thing vulgarly called a "frogosaurus..."

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein