Re: Heortling games

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:07:09 -0000

I was just thinking about the 'Reflected game' when reading that post.  Final Reflection is an excellent book, despite the genre, and I've had to to replace my much read, well thumbed copies twice now. Its pretty hard to find as it came out in '84 or so. Interestingly, John M Ford also wrote the original Klingon supplement for ST:RPG for Fasa all those years ago.

Now, if only I could replace 'how much for just the planet' -- which is best described as a Gilbert and Sullivan ST episode. It is also by Mr. Ford.

Jeff