Carmania Liturgists and Theist Worship

From: tiggeronspeed_at_...
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:26:08 -0000

Please can you help me.

I am interested to know more about religion in Caramania. The reason I ask is that Liturgists seem to exist on the edges. On one hand they believe in one god, and on the other they lead congregations of theist worshippers.

Do the Theists get spirits of reprisals? I wouldnt think so as the society would be in perpetual flux.

But how does it work? Are all the Theist Gods represented as Saints for the Liturgists and Theists for the congregation? If it is this complex I'd like to hear a sermon as it would potentially make less sense to the listeners as it would to the preacher.

Can Liturgists perform Sorcery? If so why, if not why?

Cheers

Tiggeronspeed