Re: Carmania Liturgists and Theist Worship

From: tiggeronspeed_at_...
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:37:34 -0000

Thanks Peter

That is certainly a clearer interpretation than I have been able to find through reading/researching material from the web etc.

My friends and myself generally play in and around Pavis and down to the Block etc. We tend to travel around quite abit and seem perpetually on the run.

As the group are generally Theists - Orlanthis, Humakt and Animists - Storm Bull I decided to try and bring something different into play.

The character I designed with the help of my narrator is based upon a Carmanian Knight order who accompany Pilgrims going to the Hill of Gold in Vanch. He was designed as a liturgist knight who following a dart war is effectively becoming an apprentice. This sounds a bit OTT but is heavily moderated for the game purposes.

I am interested to know what, if any dertrimental effects would animists and theists suffer if the participated in a blessing?

Do you know if much more detail is going to be forthcoming on Carmania as it is one of my more favourite parts of G.

Thanks

ToS