Re: Carmania Liturgists and Theist Worship

From: tiggeronspeed_at_...
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:52:56 -0000

Peter and Nick

Thank you both. All ideas would be greatly received.

Hector of the Order of Valette and his unit protected pilgrims against bandit attacks whilst travelling to Vanch and the Hill of Gold. Following an attack by the Bandits - Thuggies - on the Orders HQ Hector was commanded to destroy the Thuggies with a Dart War. His unit perished in the attempt but Hector seized the Thuggies: Book of Execution burnt the temple and fled.

This has led to Hector fleeing Carmania and travelling to Pavis being pursued by the remaining Thuggies. Upon reaching Pavis he met up with The Voice of the Wind and has fled thru the Paps and is now in Devils Marsh with a unit of Storm Bull an Orlanthi WInd Lord, a Humakt, an Igimiri and a Telmori Shamen.

Very colourful Romp but there are certain basics which I now little about in terms of Carmania etc. The Order of Valette is very much Pro the old Carmania Empire, would prefer if the Lunars went away but believe in a balance between Light and Dark so that Good prevails. To prevent Evil gaining ascendency it is possible to use most tools available. This explains the unhappy tolerance of the Lunar Empire from their perspective.

I have persuaded about 10 of the current unit we are serving with to participate in the Blessings but please can yoiu tell me which are the Good gods they should be worshipping? As I may be in err at the moment.

cheers

ToS