God Learner Board Games

From: Pete McAveney <mcaveney_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:24:10 GMT

Simon Hibbs:

>Player 1 : "I move Orlanth to the Hill of Gold."
>Player 2 : "I take Orlanth with Bagog, who devours him
>and shit's the winds into a bucket."
>Player 1 : "Damn, that's the third time I've lost Orlanth to
>Bagog this week. Wait a minute, what's that screaming?"
>Villager : "Run for your lives.... the scorpion men are >coming!"

The sorcerously enchanted board game brought doom upon all its owners in the end, even the God Learners who created it. Now it gathers dust beneath those player's skeletons, waiting for discovery by looters. The next owners won't be able to play it, of course; the rules are now blood-stained and illegible.  Right?