Re: non-vingan female 'adventurer' clothing?

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:56:20 +0100

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:51:01 -0000, bethexton_at_... wrote:

>We all know about the Vingans distinctive compromise clothing, giving
>them the useful adaptability of wearing trousers while keeping a
>token skirt.
>
>Does anyone have any ideas on how heortling women who follow other
>active gods might dress?

Scots clansmen have had no problem at all, other than showing a lot of leg, for centuries. I've just returned from a weekend's Live RolePlay where the Fir Cruthen faction were all kilted, men and women alike.

They also beat the living daylights out of anyone who called them 'skirts' mind you (which, considering most of them were really English with abominable accents, was quite considerate of them)...

Wulf