RE: Re: non-vingan female 'adventurer' clothing?

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:22:38 +1000

> From: Roland [mailto:rmv1_at_...]
> It's probably another reason why certain clans feud. If one clan
> (which said in the questionairre that they like to try new things) and
> another clan (which says the old ways are best) happen to disagree,
> different attitudes to clothes would probably fan the flames.

My mind took this to the logical extreme and came up with this scene:

Two Orlanthi weaponthanes, facing each other off in the Champion's battle. Both Wyrds are assembled bristling with weapons. All is still as everyone watches the two in anticipation.

  "Your hair looks funny and your shirt's the wrong color!" spat Ragnar Bjornson, Champion of the Black Oak Clan.   "Yeah? Well your trousers are cut wrong and your beard's too short" retorted Braggi Harvarson, Champion of the Standing Rock Clan.

We'll fade the scene out there, things can only get worse from here...

Harry.