Abusing the system in HW

From: lboard_at_...
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:07:26 -0000

One of my friends was woried that the HW system was to open for abuse. He felt that it was "to easy to make a superman" and abuse the game. I countered this by showing that it was not only possible to make Superman, but that he was a perfectly workable charecter and controllable in the HW system. My example follows:

Superman for HW

Kal El is a strange visitor from another planet. He was adopted by John and Martha Kent of Smallville, and raised to believe in Truth, Justice and the American way. His kryptonian heritage gives him many powers beyond mortal man, but leaves him susceptible to kryptonite. Disguised as Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter for the Daily Planet, He fights a never-ending war on crime. He is faster than a speeding bullet, and more powerful than a locomotive. He can leap tall buildings in a single bound. He has both x-ray and heat vision. His worst nemesis is Lex Luthor.

Occupational – Reporter
Magic – Kryptonian

Pickup Skills:
John & Martha Kent – dependents 13